Trauma & Spine
1. Exploit product line.
2. Collect marketing information, conduct market analysis, ensure product market positioning.
3. Make marketing promotion strategy and implement market promotion plan.
4. Be responsible for brand maintenance, coordinate to deal with counterfeits and torts.
5. Be responsible for passing external feedback information and providing uniform response.
6. Be responsible for product knowledge training; visit hospitals to collect product information.
7. Product confirmation before launch: orientation of target consumer, confirmation of safe stock, maximum stock, guiding price in market, promotional literature, operation manual and training materials.
8. Exposure management after the launch of new products.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in medicine or related.
2. 5-year-or-more related working experience, 1+ year working experience in the same position.
3. Working background at medical instrument of Orthopedics is preferred.